Happy Black Friday! Are you out there braving the crowds today? The holidays are here, ready or not. Surprisingly, I'm doing a pretty good job of chipping away at my shopping list on the early side this year. I'm hoping to mostly give handmade or vintage items to friends and family. I figure that those are the types of gifts I most like to receive, and it's helping me put a little more thought and care into gift-giving this year.

I've checked Chairish more than once or twice for these special gifts. Chairish is an online marketplace for beautiful and unique furniture and decor items. It's similar to Craigslist, but more curated like 1st Dibs (without the astronomically huge price tags).

Here are some of my favorite pieces on the site right now, each of which would make for a really special holiday gift (and in case you want to see my whole saved collection - here are all of my favorites in one place):

 photo ScreenShot2013-11-25at104820PM.png

 photo ScreenShot2013-11-25at104924PM.png





So many good things to choose from! And to celebrate the gift-giving season, Chairish is giving away three huge prizes:

1) $500 gift card to use on Chairish.com

2) 20% off any single item (I'd get this!)

3) This vintage midcentury gooseneck brass library lamp (worth $200)

 photo 3bc6c3d8-40f0-11e3-8176-12copy.jpg

It's easy to enter, just click here. Three winners will be picked randomly and awarded one of these three prizes. Sweepstakes will end on December 6 at 11:59 p.m. ET.  Good luck!
 
Top